Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Introducing: Cedar Caelyn-Eden



Born this morning at 5:47am. 7 lbs 3 oz, 19 3/4" tall. A full head of hair and blue eyes. She's a spitting image of her sister. It's like we had identical twins two years apart. Amy did awesome. What a privilege to see a mother bring new life forward. Mom and baby are healthy and doing well. Big Sister Autumn is thrilled and we're all in love with our new little girl. I've got a few more pics I'll post up to the flickr account. More to come...

4 comments:

Wesly Smith said...

Super! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congrats guys. I'm so excited for you. Baby that Mama! I know she needs it. As the mother of a 4 month-old I'm seriously sympathetic to Amy. :) Hugs to all!

Angie said...

Super excited to see pictures of the whole family. Wish I could hold her.

Auntie Jean said...

What a blessing for all of you to have another sweet little one in your family! Pretend like she's getting a squeeze from me☺ Much love to you!