Monday, March 9, 2009

Updated picture to reflect updated cuteness



Autumn has had a full life so far. Our first day back home she got to watch her first Portland Trail Blazers game. I've also introduced her to ESPN and the outdoors channel. During quiet times she likes for me to read Louis L'amour to her. Mostly though she just likes to sleep. Tomorrow I think we'll start lessons on how to drive a stick shift and maybe how to swing an axe. See updated photos at www.flickr.com/photos/steveamyautumn.

6 comments:

Scotty said...

At least she won't remember that they lost...

Fullcurl said...

We made up for it tonight with the beat down on the Lakers. I think I heard Autumn say Rip City!

Belle Etoile said...

What a darling angel girl...Can't wait to meet her. Amy looks great in all of the photos, too. Nothing like I looked after having my first baby (with skin whiter than snow...)

Angie said...

She's looking more cute every day.

Sally said...

She's so crazy cute.I love the ones of her on flickr with her little eyes and mouth open. Awww!

Auntie Jean said...

sWhat a cutie!!! Thanks for putting all those pics on so her GREAT auntie can see her! It thrills me to see my sister so proud and content. Pray you all have a wonderful time together. This is just the beginning of many joys this little darlin will bring into your lives. God bless you in parenthood. I'm sooo happy for both of you.

Much love,
Auntie Jean