Monday, January 26, 2009

SheepNuts Video

"Six days later, Jesus took the two brothers Steve and Scott and led them up a high mountain." -Matthew 17:2.
"As they descended the mountain, Jesus commanded them, 'Don't tell anyone what you have seen...'" -Matthew 17:9

Seems clear to me that Jesus intends for Scott and me to climb mountains looking for sheep and to then to keep the big ram hide-outs a secret. But, I'll go ahead and let you in on some of the fun. Here's a teaser from our 2008 sheep hunt in the Brooks Range. I don't know about you, but I'm sure pumped to get after some rams again.

2 comments:

Scotty said...

Saweeeeet!

Auntie Jean said...

WOW!! Great video -- I love the pic of your "girls" --

Won't be long until we see that second special girl in your life. We continue to pray.

Much love,
Auntie Jean