Monday, August 27, 2012

Craig's New Playground

This blog is about to get absolutely Dall Sheep bombed in the coming days. However, I know the Grandma and Grandpas are in some serious withdrawl over the lack of kid pictures the last month so I've posted some new pictures to flickr to ease their plight, and get them through the hunting season. The elementary school has been installing new playground equipment this summer. We've been checking the progress throughout the summer and just recently it was finally completed and opened to the public. And it rocks. Autumn asks to go there every day. Every time we go it seems like ALL the kids in Craig are there. The two other parks with playground equipment are now ghost towns. Oh, they are still open (well, except for the one today because of the black bear), but to play there would be like going from broadband back to dial-up.

3 comments:

mom said...

Thanks! You know how to keep us happy.

Angie said...

That looks like a great playground. I want one. :O)

Scotty said...

Don't get my wrong, I really like the pictures of my nieces. It's nice to stay updated on your family when your so far away.....but, this blog did say it's about to be filled with sheep. I'm not seeing sheep yet. Where are the sheep????