Saturday, November 13, 2010

Girl with a Gun

I've been looking forward to this for a long time. Autumn's first shooting lesson. She really liked it and is looking forward to a hunting trip with Dad real soon.

Autumn's interest in deer make me pretty proud. She can also correctly identify caribou, sheep, moose, elk, bears and wolves (and I must say she is getting to be an expert wolf howler).

For Halloween Autumn was a bumblebee. Actually she liked the costume so much she was a bumblebee on Halloween and for several days leading up to it.

Autumn and I had a great time carving a pumpkin together.

I've got few more pictures up on flickr.

2 comments:

Sally said...

Anne and Shad's Sam was a bee as well. Bees, so hot right now. :)

Auntie Jean said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.