Saturday, March 20, 2010

High and Tight

That's what I usually tell the barber. I like my hair close cropped. But a number of factors led to it getting a little longer than normal, so on a "wild hair" I ended up letting it grow for six months. I fully intended to take advantage of our recent trip to Portland to find a $5 haircut and be done with this experiment/mop. But seizing the only long-haired opportunity she'd ever had in our marriage, Amy convinced me to "get a real haircut." So we headed into downtown Portland and paid too much for too little hair getting trimmed. Amy's curiosity was assuaged and my hair was at least out of my eyes and ears for a few days. But it's been a month now and I need a haircut.

"BEFORE"
"AFTER"

1 comment:

Sally said...

I've taken to cutting Aaron's hair myself. Clippers are awesome. In five minutes I can have him looking like a Connecticut business man again. 1/2 inch on the bottom, 3/4 inch on top. And Aaron loves it because he never has to talk to a haircutting lady again.

Also, it looks like you went from a half curl to no curl. Haha.