Sunday, October 4, 2009

Peas

I was a picky eater growing up, particularly when it came to vegetables. My tastes have expanded as an adult and I'm no longer a very picky eater. However, I still have a couple hold outs. Cooked peas continue to be from the devil's garden. So I was pretty interested to see how Autumn would feel about them. It was amusing to see they aren't her favorite either. At least she's game about it and hasn't puked during Thanksgiving dinner to prove her dislike.


Here's another try.

2 comments:

Angie said...

My kids didn't like smooshed peas either. But they love peas. Frozen peas are great for teething. They're cold but desolve fast. The kids love growing their own peas in the garden, the fresh ones are the best.

Sally said...

You puked during dinner? Haha. I hate regular cooked peas, but I love petite baby cooked peas. There's such a difference. The tiny ones are more expensive, but worth a try. They're in the frozen food section. Aaron hates peas and he didn't hate these.